I. ABOUT THE PROGRAM
TDTU provides various Master’s programs:
Duration: 18 – 24 months
- Completed a minimum of 35 compulsory and optional credits;
- Successfully completed and defended their Master's thesis.
10. Computer Science
11. Economics Law
15. Applied Art
Application Requirement's documents:
- Application Form (Submit online)
- Curriculum Vitae (Based TDTU's format)
- Copy of original bachelor transcript in right applied major
- Copy of original bachelor certificate in right applied major
- Statement of purpose (500 words)
- Copy of Passport
- Reference Letter of Bachelor’s thesis advisor (if any)
- Photograph (3x4 cm)
- Health check report from the official clinic or hospital within the last 6 months
- English Language Proficiency:
- English is medium of instruction for the master's program: TOEIC 600, TOEFL iBT 50, IELTS 5.5, PET/FCE 160 (English certificates must be valid for two years from your test date up to the application date) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in English language.
- Vietnamese is medium of instruction for the master's program: TOEIC 500, TOEFL iBT 45, IELTS 4.5, PET/FCE 140 (English certificates must be valid for two years from your test date up to the application date) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in English language.
11. Bank guarantee
12. Criminal record
** For more details, please see the faculty's website.
- V: Vietnamese
- E: English
V: Program is taught in Vietnamese, E: Program is taught in English
* For Master’s program in Vietnamese, applicants should have sufficient listening, speaking, reading, and writing ability in Vietnamese. They are required to provide the Vietnamese proficiency certificate CEFR B2 before starting the main courses of the master program.
* For Master’s program in English, applicants should have sufficient listening, speaking, reading, and writing ability in Vietnamese. They are required to provide a Vietnamese proficiency certificate CEFR A2 as a graduation requirement.
III. HOW TO APPLY
- Online Application: Apply now
IV. TUITION FEE FOR MASTER'S PROGRAM
- Tuition fee for the master courses (Vietnamese program):
- $2000/2-year program in Business and Social majors
- $2200/2-year program in Science and Technology majors
- Tuition fee for the master courses (English program):
- $5000/2-year program for all majors.
V. INFORMATION ABOUT FALL SEMESTER ADMISSION 2021 (Find from here)