Undergraduate Admission 2022 for International Students
Warmest greetings from Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU)!
Ton Duc Thang University (https://tdtu.edu.vn/en), founded in 1977, describes itself as a young, aspiring and dynamically growing higher education institution in the vibrant Ho Chi Minh City and has been known as a successful example of autonomy practice among public universities in the country.
So far, TDTU has been the first representative of Vietnam to be ranked in the Top 500 best universities in the world according to THE World University Rankings. Besides, TDTU is one of the five universities of Vietnam accredited by The High Council for Evaluation of Research and Higher Education (HCÉRES). Besides, TDTU is also recognized with other international accreditations.
Annually, TDTU has a scholarship policy to facilitate the international students’ study at the university. In the academic year 2022-2023, we now would like to announce our scholarships for international students as follows:
I. Number of scholarships and programs:
TDTU offers 95 scholarships of 50% – 100% for:
- 80 scholarships for Undergraduate programs taught in Vietnamese language (except Vietnamese language, Culture & Society course) including tuition fee and dormitory fee for 1 year of the preparatory Vietnamese language course and the scheduled training time of the Bachelor’s program.
- 15 scholarships for Undergraduate programs taught in English language including tuition fee and dormitory fee for the scheduled training time of the Bachelor’s program.
(For details about programs, please go to https://admission.tdtu.edu.vn/en/undergraduate)
1. Academic entry requirement
- Senior high school graduation or equivalent.
- GPA of the final year of senior high school is at least 6.5/10.0.
2. Language entry requirement
- For Undergraduate programs taught in Vietnamese language: not required.
- For Undergraduate programs taught in English language: IELTS ≥ 5.0 or equivalent.
3. Further requirement
- Applicants are non-Vietnamese citizens.
- For Pharmacy course:
+ GPA of the final year of senior high school is marked as “Good” or above.
+ The average score of Chemistry subject of the final year of senior high school must be ≥ 7.0 (scale 10.0).
- For the courses Architecture, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Fashion Design, and Industrial Design: the applicant is required to take the Art aptitude assessment test organized by TDTU before entering the Bachelor’s programs.
III. Application open & closed date:
- September semester: 15/04/2022 - 05/08/2022, result is announced in August 2022.
- January semester: 16/06/2022 - 05/12/2022, result is announced in December 2022.
IV. Reviewing documents for admission and scholarships:
The applicant sends the scan of following documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application form (see How to apply here to download the form).
- A notarized copy of original high school diploma.
- A notarized copy of original high school academic transcripts/study record.
- A notarized copy of original passport or ID card (the passport must be available when you are informed to prepare your visa application).
- A notarized copy of English/Vietnamese language proficiency certificate (if any).
- A health check-up certificate issued by the authorized bodies in your country or in Vietnam within the last 06 months.
+ For the original documents not written in English/Vietnamese language, their notarized English/Vietnamese translations are required.
+ The hard copies of the documents for reviewing process must be submitted at TDTU if you are eligible for the program and scholarships. Once you have enrolled in the Bachelor’s program, the Bachelor's Enrollment Documents must be submitted then.
For details about Ton Duc Thang Scholarship policy of 2022-2023 academic year, click here.