Entry Requirements for undergraduate international students
1. The applicant graduated from high school or equivalence.
- For international students graduated in other countries or in international schools in Vietnam applying for the course Pharmacy, you need to meet further two requirements:
Your last year high school GPA is marked as “Good” or above.
The average Chemistry score of the final grade of senior high school or equivalence must be ≥ 7.0 (scale 10.0).
- International students who choose the courses including Architecture, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Fashion Design, and Industrial Design are required to participate in the aptitude assessment test before entering the Bachelor’s programs.
2. The applicant's health must be in eligible condition to study in Vietnam.
3. The applicant meets foreign language proficiency requirements.
- For Undergraduate programs taught in Vietnamese language: Vietnamese language proficiency certificate B2 CEFR except the course Vietnamese studies - Vietnamese language, Culture & Society that requires an A2 CEFR.
- For Undergraduate programs taught in English language: equivalent to IELTS 5.0 or above (valid within 2 years until October 1st 2022).
- For Undergraduate programs taught in English language and Vietnamese language: Vietnamese language proficiency certificate B2 CEFR.
- For Joint programs with international universities: English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or above; Vietnamese language proficiency certificate B2 CEFR.
- If you have no English language proficiency certificate matching the admission requirements, you can register to participate in the English language Proficiency Assessment Test organized by TDTU to reach the required equivalent marks (except the major English language). If you don't pass the test, you can enlist to study the preparation English language class that lasts around 01 year.
- If you have no Vietnamese language proficiency certificate matching the admission requirements, you must enlist the preparation Vietnamese language class that lasts around 01 year.
- English language proficiency certificates equivalent to IELTS 5.0 are TOEFL iBT: 60; Cambridge Exams: B1 Preliminary/B2 First 140; Cambridge BEC: BEC Preliminary/BEC Vantage 140; BULATS 40; TOEIC (4 skills): Listening and Reading 550, Writing 120, Speaking 120; TDTU English language proficiency assessment test 50 – 59, TDTU English language proficiency assessment test (online): 61 – 70. The applicants from countries where English is your primary language are not required to have an international English language proficiency certificate.
Click here to view Requirements for a scholarship application.