Vietnamese language course
Vietnamese language proficiency is one of entry requirements for international students to be eligible for studying an undergraduate program in Vietnam. The six levels based on the evaluation of speaking Vietnamese of international students regulated by the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam are A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2. At Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU), to apply for a course of the following undergraduate programs, it is compulsory for the applicant to have a Vietnamese language proficiency certificate equivalent to B2:
- Undergraduate programs taught in Vietnamese language.
- Undergraduate programs taught in Vietnamese language and English language.
- Joint programs with international universities.
- For the Undergraduate programs taught in Vietnamese language, there is a course that just requires an A2: Vietnamese studies - Vietnamese language, culture and society course.
- For the Undergraduate programs taught in English language, the Vietnamese language proficiency is not required.
The Vietnamese language course is open annually in order to provide international students with the language ability to study the Bachelor's program with the language instruction in Vietnamese. The course is designed for the students from the beginning level to B2 level and the lessons take place right at Tan Phong Campus - Ton Duc Thang University, organised by our Center for Vietnamese Studies and Language. With a friendly learning environment, modern facilities and professional, conscientious teachers, the Vietnamese language course has become a well-known destination for foreigners to study Vietnamese language.
If you are interested in a Bachelor's program taught in Vietnamese language at Ton Duc Thang University, but you have no Vietnamese language proficiency, you can still apply for the Bachelor's program. We will organise the Vietnamese language course for your in the first year before you enter the Bachelor's program.
Further information about admission: click here.